Some of the best folk rock music you've never heard of
Friday, May 16, 2008
Friday Video Spotlight: Traveling Wilburys
I've always enjoyed the historical impromptu accident that was the Traveling Wilburys and my band even covers both End of the Line and Handle with Care. I noticed this video of the latter hanging around and thought it would be a good end of the week video break.
Lahti
-
I am in Lahti, Finland, to give a talk at the Lahti Symphony's Sibelius
Festival. I've been wanting to visit since I encountered Osmo Vänskä's
revelatory B...
Dur-Dur Band :: Volume 3 (1988) & Volume 4 (1989)
-
The latest archival installment from the Somalian hotel band shows an
unwieldy group streamlining their sound in the studio, dialing up the
hooks, batten...
the promises you'll only make...
-
Happy 40th, Mr. Smith.
And yes, ECEU is officially back, though at a different place and in a
slightly different way. It won't be what it was - I just ...
Marissa Nadler – For My Crimes
-
Marissa Nadler shares the beautifully sweeping title track from her new
album, out September 28th on Sacred Bones / Bella Union. For My Crimes
features an ...
Fuel/Friends Chapel Session #35: Widower
-
This has been a rough, frigid, silent weekend in Colorado Springs, you
guys. There’s a sadness hovering in me and around me, temporarily pushing
me under f...
Megan Thee Stallion – “Tina Tuesday Freestyle”
-
In 2024, Megan Thee Stallion released her third studio album *Megan*,
followed by *Megan: Act II* shortly after. The rapper has been teasing *Act
III*, a...
No comments:
Post a Comment